Terms and conditions
Please note that credit card payments for Dublin Whiskey Tours are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland (“TREKKSOFT”). Therefore, TREKKSOFT will appear as DUB WHISKEY on your credit card statement for the payment of this booking. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Terms & Conditions
Dublin Whiskey Tours (from here on known as DWT) has certain conditions that have to be adhered to. In all cases the person making the booking (from here on known as Tour Participant) shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
Conditions of Tour
- All tour participants must be over 18 - if you look younger you must bring valid i.d ( Passport- Driving License)
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to accompany an adult on the tour for whatever reason.
- All tour participants need a valid ticket to commence tour - paper or digital is acceptable.
- All tour participants are responsible for their own safety, in the venues we visit and when on route. DWT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or incident to either participant or their property incurred while on the tour.
- Any participant deemed too intoxicated by the tour guide to take part in tour, will be asked to leave the tour and venue.
- Cancellation by client 30 days before the tour commences – 100% refund
- Cancellation by client 14 days before the tour commences – 25% refund
- Cancellation by client 7 days or less – 0% refund
- All client cancellations have to be sent by email to email@example.com. You will receive an email in return detailing the cancellation fee and estimated refund time ( these will depend on your bank, booking agents turnaround, bank holidays etc)
- All tour cancellations by DWT will have a 100% refund policy. This will be outlined by email.
- DWT aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed; this information can change from time to time - check our website for updates
- DWT will inform clients of any change to their booking by email.
- DWT will make every effort to inform clients of tour times, tour cancellations, change of venues and any other relevant details in regard to their tour.
- Any bookings not made directly through www.dublinwhiskeytours.com or trekksoft.com are the responsibility of the booking agent ( ie viator.com, musement.com etc) used to make the booking. You should contact your booking agent first before getting in touch with DWT by email.